Scott R. Tirrell, Associate
Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP
Scott R. Tirrell, an associate with Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP, handles Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claims, as well as long term disability benefit claims, for the firm.
Mr. Tirrell obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from St. John’s University School of Law in 1994, where he was the recipient of a St. Thomas More Scholarship and an American Jurisprudence Award for Excellence in Legal Research and Writing. He is admitted to practice law in the State of New York’s Second Judicial Department and the United States District Courts of the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Purchase College, New York
- St. John’s University School of Law, New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- U.S. Federal District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. Federal District Court, Eastern District of New York
- New York State Bar
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- American MENSA