Our New York City work injury attorneys are pleased to announce that many of the dedicated, knowledgeable attorneys at Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP have been named Super Lawyers for 2013.
Victor Pasternack, Barbara Tilker, Jordan Ziegler, Cathy Stanton, Edgar Romano and Robert Saminsky have all been recognized by Super Lawyers Magazine for 2013. While this is not the first time our attorneys have been given the honor of being named Super Lawyers, it is still a notable achievement because it is a testament to the legal skills and commitment to clients shown by our firm.
2013 Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers uses a patented multi-phase selection methodology in order to determine which attorneys should be recognized as Super Lawyers each year. The phases include:
- Creating a pool of potentially qualified attorneys. Potential candidates are selected within each state on a state-by-state basis. Only legal aid attorneys and lawyers in private practice who can be hired by the public are eligible to be named Super Lawyers.
- Evaluating each candidate using internal researches. Super Lawyers will thoroughly review each attorney’s professional achievement and background, with more than 12 indicators of professional achievement and peer recognition taken into account in determining if an attorney is eligible.
- Seeking evaluations from peers. Attorneys within the same practice area will evaluate any candidate being considered as a Super Lawyer.
The goal of the comprehensive evaluation is to identify attorneys who are consummate professionals within their field and who can be trusted to provide top-notch representation to clients. Each year, Super Lawyers then publishes the list of attorneys who have been recognized in each state. The publication provides a comprehensive, credible and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys. Consumers searching for legal help can use this guide, as can other legal professionals.
Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP’s Super Lawyers
Each of the Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP Super Lawyers have clearly shown that they have the credentials and backgrounds that earn them a place among the top lawyers in the state:
- Victor Pasternack is the managing partner of the firm with more than 38 years of experience in workers’ compensation law. He has been on the Board of Directors of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association since 1987 and has been recognized five times as a Super Lawyer.
- Barbara Tilker is a senior partner with more than 30 years of experience in the field of Social Security Disability law. She has been named a New York Super Lawyer in the Metro Region from 2007 to 2013 and has been recognized as one of the Top Women Attorneys in New York.
- Jordan Ziegler is a partner who handles workers’ compensation, personal injury and Social Security Disability Claims. He helped establish workers’ compensation class curriculum for the New York City District Council of Carpenters Labor Technical College and the Empire State Regional Council Carpenters Apprenticeship Training Program and he has been recognized as a Super Lawyer for eight years.
- Catherine Stanton is a senior partner and is head of the firm’s workers’ department. She is the Vice President of the Brehon Law Society of Nassau County and has been named as a Super Lawyer and as one of the Top Women Attorneys in New York.
- Edgar Romano is a senior partner and represents clients on workers’ compensation cases. In addition to being selected as a Super Lawyer for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, he was also included among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in New York in 2012 and has been listed in Who’s Who in American Law.
- Robert Saminsky is a partner who represents clients on workers’ compensation cases. He has more than 30 years of experience and is listed in Who’s Who in Society. He has also been recognized five times as a Super Lawyer
We are very proud of all of our accomplished attorneys for both their past successes and for their designations as 2013 Super Lawyers.
If you’ve been hurt at work, contact the Law Offices of Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP today for a free evaluation by calling (800) 692-3717.