Kelly Koster, Partner
Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP
New York, New York
Kelly Koster has been a partner with Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP since 2017, following 22 years as a senior associate with the firm. She concentrates her practice on workers' compensation cases, managing all phases of claims including section 32 settlements, occupational claims, and death claims. Attorney Koster is also the supervising attorney in our Suffolk County office.
Attorney Koster graduated from St. John's University in 1990 and received her Juris Doctorate degree at St. John's University School of Law in 1993. She is admitted to practice law in the State of New York's Second Judicial Department.
She has lectured to doctors and labor unions about the changes in the system and how to protect their patients and members in a changing climate.
Areas of Practice
- Workers Compensation
- St. John's University School of Law, New York
- St. John's University, New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- St. John's Law Alumni Association
- Brehon Law Society of Nassau County
- Society of New York Workers' Compensation Bar Association
- New York State Council of PTAs
- Birch Lane PTA
- Nassau Co. Women's Bar Association