William Aronin, Associate
Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP
New York, New York
William Aronin is an award-winning trial attorney at Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP. Mr. Aronin is a Social Security disability attorney who has successfully tried several high-profile cases to verdict and has generated millions of dollars in awards for his clients.
Since graduating with honors from Brooklyn Law School in 2009, Mr. Aronin has been featured in the New York Times, the Daily News, as well as the BBC and the Tribeca Film Festival. He is also a published author, having written on the intersection between law and technology as well as his work as a contributing author for a Thompson West Legal Text.
William has been named as a Super Lawyers Rising Star for five years running, and he has previously been honored as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in New York.
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars list
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in New York
- AVVO Rating 10.0 Superb
Publications and Press
- New York City Landlord and Tenant Laws - A Thompson West Textbook
- New York City Bar Association - Report on Could Computing for Lawyers
- Been featured as a legal commentator in the New York Times and countless other publications.
- Had his legal work included on screen in multiple documentaries featured at the Tribeca Film Festival, the BBC, and Netflix.
- Brooklyn Law School
- University at Buffalo