Workplace Broken Knee and Knee Injuries Demand a Forceful NY Workers Comp Attorney
Many types of workplace leg injuries can occur, regardless of what field you're in. Knees are particularly vulnerable, as they can be injured in a severe workplace accident or you may feel chronic knee pain due to continuous strain on the job. Workers compensation insurance companies see knee injuries frequently, but will often dismiss them as being nothing more than a preexisting condition:
- Broken kneecap from falling off a ladder on the job
- Below the knee amputation after work-related car accident
- Knee sprains, strains and swelling from standing or walking at work all day
- Torn ligaments, tendons and cartilage due to workplace repetitive motion injuries
- Broken legs, including knees and ankles, in catastrophic construction site accident
- Torn meniscus from being hit by moving scaffolding, requiring arthroscopic surgery
Call Us Today If You Suffered a Knee Injury at Work
Because the knee joint is a vital part of general mobility, it can be easy to dismiss knee pain as par for the course. This is especially true if you are an older person with knee soreness. Very often, the so-called Independent Medical Exam doctor will tell you it's down to aging, but they're paid by the insurance company for your employer, so they will naturally downplay your work injury. We'll assist you in choosing a doctor who will take your job knee injury seriously, which can sometimes mean seeking an orthopedic surgeon's opinion, so that you can get the restitution you deserve.
Call us at (800) 692-3717 or contact us online for a free evaluation today. There is no obligation, nothing to lose and everything to gain. We serve workplace injury victims from Suffolk County to Staten Island to White Plains and want to help you too.