Syracuse Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
The workers’ compensation attorneys you need after your Syracuse workplace accident
Our experienced, New York workers’ compensation attorneys know how complicated workplace injuries can be in Syracuse, New York. That’s why we want to help. At Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP, our New York workers’ comp lawyers have been helping injured workers get the justice they deserve for decades. We know how the legal system works, we know what needs to be done and we’re prepared to do the job right to help you get your workers’ compensation benefits after your Syracuse workplace accident.
Our award-winning, New York workers’ comp lawyers can help you every step of the way – from filling out forms to representing you before the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board. We know what to do because we’ve been doing this work for more than 80 years throughout New York. Put our experience and knowledge to work for you in Syracuse. Contact our law firm right now.
Receiving these workers’ compensation benefits can be a lifeline after your accident or injury at work in Syracuse. Workers’ comp benefits often cover your medical bills, replacement income during your recovery and other accident or injury-related expenses. That’s why it’s important to talk with workers’ compensation attorney as soon as possible. Otherwise, you might not get the benefits you deserve in Syracuse.
How do workers get hurt in Syracuse?
A workplace accident can happen in any industry at any time. There are many ways that workers get injured on the job:
- Falls from heights, such as ladders, scaffolds, or elevated platforms, can result in severe injuries.
- Overexertion, repetitive motions, and heavy lifting can lead to strains, sprains, and musculoskeletal injuries.
- Workers can get injured by operating or working near heavy machinery, such as by getting caught in moving parts or being struck by objects.
- Objects falling from shelves, platforms, or construction sites can cause head injuries, fractures, or other serious injuries.
- Slippery or uneven surfaces, cluttered walkways, or poor lighting can contribute to slip and trip accidents.
- Workers who operate vehicles or work in areas with moving vehicles can be hurt in collisions.
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals or substances can result in chemical burns, respiratory problems, or other health issues.
- Electric shocks, electrocution, or arc flashes can occur when working with electrical equipment or in proximity to live wires.
- In certain industries, workers may be at risk of fires or explosions due to flammable materials or unsafe working conditions.
If you were hurt in a workplace accident, you deserve workers’ compensation benefits. The claims process starts by notifying your employer that you were injured. You can then apply for benefits by filing Form C-3, the Employee Claim form. However, employers and insurance companies often dispute claims, and yours may be denied.
Find out how a New York workers’ comp lawyer at our firm can help you get the benefits you deserve in Syracuse
There are so many obstacles you may encounter when trying to obtain workers compensation benefits in Syracuse. Your employer might question the severity of your injury or claim that you got hurt outside of work. Your employer’s insurance company might try to do the same thing. That’s because they’re often looking for any excuse to deny your workers comp claim and save some money.
That’s not right. You work hard in Syracuse. You deserve to receive workers’ compensation benefits if you sustain a serious injury on the job or can’t work due to a work-related illness in Syracuse. As your workers’ comp lawyer, we can represent you and be your voice for justice. Insurance companies don’t intimidate us. We know how to negotiate with them, and we know how to fight them in court.
Experience matters. Find out how one of our knowledgeable workers’ comp attorneys can help you in Syracuse. Schedule your free evaluation today. A workers’ compensation lawyer at our firm can explain all the legal options available to you and work with you to help you obtain the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve in Syracuse. Contact us online to schedule an appointment with a New York workers’ comp lawyer who cares. Every conversation is confidential and there is no obligation.