Manhattan Workers Compensation Lawyer
Hurt on the Job in Manhattan? Call a Tough, Reliable Workers Compensation Lawyer Who Will Fight Hard For Your Rights!
The attorneys at Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP are aggressive, experienced, down-to-earth lawyers in Manhattan who will fight tenaciously for every penny of workers compensation that you have coming to you. For over 90 years, we've been assisting job injury victims who are suffering and who may also be unable to work due to every type of on-the-job injury, including construction injuries, repetitive stress injuries and hospital worker injuries. We are also well-versed in representing union members who were injured on the job, and we handle civil service disability pension claims for New York state, city and municipal employees as well.
If you were hurt in a workplace accident or have one of many possible longterm workplace illnesses or occupational diseases, such as mesothelioma after asbestos exposure, tunnel worker silicosis, cancer or had a work-stress related heart attack, we understand what you're going through and will help you recover-physically, emotionally and financially. Before you agree to the initial low-ball offer claim adjusters will urge you to accept, call us! It is nearly certain there is a much higher amount they're willing to reach so they won't have to face our sharp, powerful lawyers in court.
Workers are hurt in Manhattan every year
Manhattan has millions of workers. Unfortunately, some of those workers are hurt every year in workplace accidents. There are many different types of accidents and injuries that can happen:
- Falls from heights, such as ladders, scaffolding, or elevated platforms, can lead to fractures, head injuries, and spinal cord injuries.
- Repeated movements or actions can result in repetitive motion injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, or bursitis.
- Overexertion, heavy lifting, or sudden movements can cause strains and sprains in muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
- Workers can be trapped or caught between heavy objects or machinery, resulting in severe crushing injuries, fractures, or amputations.
- Electric shocks, arc flashes, or contact with live wires can cause electrical burns, cardiac arrest, or nerve damage.
- Exposure to heat, flames, chemicals, or electrical sources can lead to severe burns, which may require extensive medical treatment and result in scarring or disfigurement.
- Workers in industries with exposure to hazardous substances or poor air quality may develop respiratory illnesses or suffer from lung damage.
- Contact with hazardous chemicals or toxic substances can cause skin irritation, chemical burns, or internal organ damage.
- Workers exposed to flying debris, chemicals, or foreign objects can sustain eye injuries, ranging from minor irritations to severe damage or vision loss.
- Injuries can occur due to malfunctioning or improperly used machinery, leading to crushing injuries, amputations, or lacerations.
When workers are hurt on the job, they deserve workers’ compensation benefits. These benefits include coverage of all medical expenses related to their injuries, as well as partial wages while they can’t return to work. However, the claims process can be complicated, and many claims are denied.
A Dedicated Manhattan Attorney Who Knows Workers Comp Law Inside and Out
If you’ve been hurt in a workplace accident, we can help. Our attorneys have a thorough knowledge of workers’ compensation law and know how the system works. We know what it takes to file a successful claim, and we are determined to help you get the benefits that you need and deserve.
We handle everything in the workers compensation process, from helping you understand what benefits you can expect and filing a claim to fighting denied workers comp claims and choosing the right job injury doctor. You can count on us to be by your side every step of the way. And since opposing lawyers and insurance adjusters know we meticulously prepare every case, they will usually offer our clients a favorable settlement out of court, before going to trial.
We also have extensive experience handling Social Security Disability claims and appeals.
Contact a Trusted, Determined Manhattan Workers Compensation Attorney Today
Don't take on the complex legal process of dealing with workers compensation. If you were injured, let the experienced personal injury attorneys at the New York Law Offices of Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP help you recover the compensation that is rightfully yours. Call us today at (212) 341-7900 or contact us online for a free evaluation. Every conversation is completely confidential and you pay nothing unless you win!
551 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10176
By Car: Take 5th Avenue four blocks south of St. Patrick's Cathedral. Our office is between 45th and 46th Street.
By Train: Take the 7 to 5th Avenue; or the B, D, F, or M to 47-50 Streets - Rockefeller Center.