Brooklyn Workers Compensation Lawyer
Hurt at Work in Brooklyn? Call a Tough Workers Compensation Lawyer To Fight For Your Rights!
For over 90 years, we've been fighting for the rights of job injury victims who are unable to work or have pain and limited mobility because of job injuries and illnesses. These may include catastrophic construction site injuries, such as forklift and crane accident injuries, or hospital worker injuries, repetitive stress syndrome and job-related heart attacks. We also handle civil service disability pension claims for New York state, city and municipal employees, and we represent union members who were injured at work.
Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP is comprised of seasoned, trusted workers compensation attorneys in Brooklyn who work hard for every cent of workers compensation payments that our clients deserve. If you were injured in a workplace accident or have one of the many long-term workplace illnesses or occupational diseases that New Yorkers can get, including mesothelioma from exposure to asbestos, tunnel digger silicosis, workplace cancer or work-related back injury, we will help get you back on track, financially, physically and emotionally. In nearly every workers comp case, the first low-ball offer clients are pressured by insurance adjusters to accept is much lower than the number they'll eventually reach, in order to avoid having to face us in court.
A Fierce Brooklyn Personal Injury Attorney Working Hard For Workers Compensation Justice
We handle every aspect of the process, from explaining workers compensation benefits eligibility and how to file a workers comp claim to taking on denied claims and finding the best job injury doctor for you. As your NY workplace injury attorney, we will be by your side through the entire application process. Workers compensation insurance adjusters know we meticulously prepare every case, and typically offer our clients a great settlement long before a case ends up in court. They know we're a formidable opponent and don't want to go to trial against us.
We also have a proven track record handling Social Security Disability claims in Brooklyn, including appeals of denied claims.
Do I need a workers’ compensation attorney?
There’s officially no requirement for you to have legal representation when filing for workers’ compensation benefits. But the claims process can be difficult to navigate. An experienced Brooklyn workers' compensation attorney can:
- Help you file your claim – We can help you gather and organize the necessary documentation and evidence to support your claim. This involves ensuring that all required forms are properly completed, filed within the deadlines, and submitted to the appropriate parties.
- Calculate your benefits – Our firm can assess your case's details, such as medical expenses, lost wages, and any potential future damages, to accurately calculate the benefits you are entitled to receive.
- Negotiate a settlement –If the insurance company disputes your claim or offers an inadequate settlement, one of our attorneys can negotiate on your behalf to seek a fair and just resolution.
- Help you file an appeal – If your claim is denied, we can help you prepare for hearings, gather additional evidence, and present your case before an administrative law judge.
- Represent your interests – If your case proceeds to a formal hearing, one of our attorneys will present your case before the workers' compensation board or court. They will present arguments, interview witnesses, and ensure that your case is effectively presented.
Overall, being represented by a workers' compensation attorney gives you a much better chance at getting the results you need. In addition, an attorney can answer any questions you have along the way and keep you updated on the progress of your claim. That way, you can focus on healing from your injuries as much as possible.
Contact a Determined, Trusted Brooklyn Workers Compensation Lawyer Today
If you were hurt in a workplace accident, you deserve workers’ compensation benefits. But it can be difficult to go through the claims process while you are still injured and receiving treatment.
Don't take on a Brooklyn workers compensation case alone. If you were injured, let the relentless personal injury attorneys at the New York Law Offices of Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP help you recover the compensation that is rightfully yours. Call us today at (718) 395-5056 or contact us online for a free evaluation. Every conversation is completely confidential and you pay nothing unless you win!
180 Livingston Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Livingston Street Office: Take Flatbush Avenue either direction to Livingston Street. (T intersection). Head west on Livingston Street toward Gallatin Place. Our office will be on your left.
2053 Flatbush Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11234
Flatbush Ave Office: If coming from the north or south, take Flatbush Ave; if coming from the east or west, take Flatlands Ave to Flatbush Ave. Our office is on the northeast side of Flatbush Avenue between Troy Ave and Baughman Place.