Christopher D. Latham, Partner
Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP
New York, New York
Mr. Latham, a partner at Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP, handles Social Security Disability, real estate, estate, trusts and commercial matters for the firm.
He received his B.A. from the University of Arizona in 1975 and his Juris Doctorate degree from New York Law School in 1979. Concentrating in the firm's Social Security Disability and commercial department, he litigates disability claims and commercial matters and handles real estate, trusts and estate matters.
Mr. Latham chairs the Committee on Legislation and Governmental Regulations for the Estates, Trusts and Surrogates Court Practice Section of the New York County Lawyers Association. He is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and frequently lectures on wills, estate planning, and Social Security Disability for its Speakers Bureau. He is a member of the American Trial Lawyers Association, serving on the Executive Board of the Social Security Disability Section, and a contributor to its newsletter. He is also a member of the New York Social Security Bar Association, the Catholic Lawyers Guild and the Brehon Law Society.
Mr. Latham was named to the Super Lawyers list for 2016 by Super Lawyers Magazine. He received that prestigious designation again from 2019-2022.
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Real estate
- Estate, trusts and commercial matters
- New York Law School
- University of Arizona
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Committee on Legislation and Governmental Regulations for the Estates, Trusts and Surrogates Court Practice Section of the New York County Lawyers Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- New York Social Security Bar Association
- Catholic Lawyers Guild
- Brehon Law Society
- Named to Super Lawyers List: 2016, 2019-2022