Robert Saminsky, Partner Emeritus
Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP
New York, New York
Mr. Saminsky, Of Counsel, is a partner emeritus at Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano LLP, who handled workers' compensation cases for the firm.
He graduated with a B.B.A. from Hofstra University in 1969, a master's of science degree from CCNY in 1971 and earned his Law Degree at St. John's University Law School in 1975.
A former criminal litigation attorney, Robert has a reputation as being a tenacious advocate with over 30 years of experience. He was a past member of the New York State Workers Compensation Board Committee on Medical Authorizations. He has lectured extensively to the members of various Labor Unions and Law Enforcement Organizations about workers compensation injuries and occupational disease.
Mr. Saminsky is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the New York State Workers Compensation Bar Association and the Queens County Bar Association. He is listed in "Who's Who in American Law," and "Who's Who in Society."
Mr. Saminsky was once again named to the Super Lawyers list in the area of workers’ compensation in 2019 by Super Lawyers Magazine. This is his ninth time being recognized.
Areas of Practice
- Workers compensation
- St. John's University Law School, New York
- Hofstra University, Hempstead, New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Workers Compensation Board Committee on Medical Authorizations
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Workers Compensation Bar Association
- Queens County Bar Association
- Who's Who in American Law
- Who's Who in Society
- Named to Super Lawyers list in the area of workers’ compensation, 2009-2016, 2019