Robert Saminsky, Partner
Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP
New York, New York
Mr. Saminsky, a partner at Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP, handles workers compensation cases for the firm.
He graduated with a B.B.A. from Hofstra University in 1969, a Master's of Science degree from CCNY in 1971 and earned his Law Degree at St. John's University Law School in 1975.
A former criminal litigation attorney, Robert has a reputation as being a tenacious advocate with over 30 years of experience. He was a past member of the New York State Workers Compensation Board Committee on Medical Authorizations. He has lectured extensively to the members of various Labor Unions and Law Enforcement Organizations on the subjects of workers compensation injuries and occupational disease.
Mr. Saminsky is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, the New York State Workers Compensation Bar Association and the Queens County Bar Association. He is listed in "Who's Who in American Law," and "Who's Who in Society."
Mr. Saminsky was once again named a Super Lawyer in the area of workers compensation in 2016 by Super Lawyers Magazine. This is his eighth time being recognized, having won this award every year since 2009.
Areas of Practice
- Workers compensation
- St. John's University Law School, New York
- Hofstra University, Hempstead, New York
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Workers Compensation Board Committee on Medical Authorizations
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Workers Compensation Bar Association
- Queens County Bar Association
- Who's Who in American Law
- Who's Who in Society
- Super Lawyer in area of workers compensation, 2009-2016