Brooklyn Personal Injury Lawyer
Were You Hurt Because of Someone Else's Reckless or Negligent Actions? Call Us Today!
Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP offers relentless personal injury legal representation to New Yorkers injured on another person's property or due to someone else's violent or negligent behavior. We will help you get your life back, regardless of the kind of personal injury you endured- violent assault injuries, a slip and fall, a car accident, mugging, assault or battery. For over 90 years, we've been fighting for New Yorkers who were disabled or injured due to any type of personal injury, and we're ready to fight for your rights too!
For Drunk Driver, Robbery, Dangerous Drugs or Defective Product Injury, You Deserve Justice
When someone else's reckless conduct or negligence results in a Brooklyn personal injury, a knowledgeable New York personal injury attorney at the New York Law Offices of Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP are here to help. Injury victims should get every nickel of compensation they have coming to them and we work diligently to ensure that, if you were injured, you will be able to recover financially, physically and emotionally. We negotiate directly with motor vehicle insurance companies and property liability insurance adjusters, and we handle every complicated legal form needed in order to file a personal injury claim on your behalf.
If you’ve been injured in a personal injury accident, we can help
There are many types of accidents in Brooklyn that leave people with serious injuries. You may have suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI), broken bones, an injury to your back or neck, burns, or a spinal cord injury.
If a negligent party caused the accident that left you hurt, you deserve financial compensation. But these parties often deny doing anything wrong and refuse to accept responsibility for what happened. Insurance companies may question the seriousness of your injuries or make a lowball settlement offer.
The fact is that insurance companies have the advantage when you’ve been hurt in an accident. That’s why you need an experienced Brooklyn personal injury lawyer to level the playing field.
How can a lawyer help me?
Remember, insurance companies have lawyers fighting for their interests. You need someone who will do what’s best for you. An experienced attorney can:
- Investigate – This involves collecting evidence such as accident reports, witness statements, medical records, and other relevant documents to build a strong case for compensation.
- Identify negligent parties – As a result of the investigation, an attorney will be able to demonstrate that a specific party’s negligence led to your injuries.
- Negotiate with insurance companies – An experienced personal injury lawyer knows how to negotiate with insurance companies to seek fair compensation for your injuries, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- Handle all the details – Personal injury cases involve complex legal procedures, paperwork, and strict deadlines. A lawyer will handle all the necessary legal tasks, including filing paperwork, meeting deadlines, and ensuring compliance with court rules and procedures.
- Keep you updated – An attorney will let you know about any progress in your case, so you can focus on getting better.
- Fight for you in court – If your case goes to trial, a lawyer can present your case, cross-examine witnesses, and argue on your behalf to maximize your chances of success.
Call a Respected, Hard-Working New York Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Brooklyn
We take your case seriously right from the start. One of our attorneys will review the details of what happened and ask you some questions. Then we’ll discuss your legal options for recovering financial compensation and give you an idea of what to expect. We can also answer any questions that you have.
Because every insurance adjuster and opposing lawyer in New York is well aware that we research and prepare each case as if it's going to trial, they typically offer our clients a very good settlement out of court. If you were injured due to someone else's reckless, violent, negligent conduct or you lost a loved one in a wrongful death, call the Kings County personal injury attorneys Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP at (718) 395-5056 or contact us online for a free evaluation. Every conversation is personalized and confidential and there is no obligation. You only pay when we win your case for you!
Our Brooklyn Offices
180 Livingston Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Livingston Street Office: Take Flatbush Avenue either direction to Livingston Street. (T intersection). Head west on Livingston Street toward Gallatin Place. Our office will be on your left.
2053 Flatbush Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11234
Flatbush Ave Office: If coming from the north or south, take Flatbush Ave; if coming from the east or west, take Flatlands Ave to Flatbush Ave. Our office is on the northeast side of Flatbush Avenue between Troy Ave and Baughman Place.