Manhattan Personal Injury Lawyer
If You Were Hurt Due to Someone Else's Negligence or On Another Person's Property, Call Us Today
At the Law Offices of Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP, a knowledgeable, hard-working personal injury lawyer in New York is here to help you, no matter what kind of personal injury you suffered. For over 90 years, we've been fighting hard for the rights of New Yorkers who are dealing with everything from a car accident or slip and fall injury to a violent assault injuries case.
Accident, Robbery, Assault or Medical Malpractice Injuries? Let Us Fight For Your Rights!
If you were hurt due to someone else's negligence, let the seasoned personal injury attorneys at the New York Law Offices of Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP help you recover the compensation that is rightfully yours. We serve Manhattan, all five boroughs and the entire NYC area, doing all we can to help personal injury victims recover-physically, emotionally and financially. That means we deal with auto insurance adjusters, premises liability insurance companies and the often-overwhelming legal paperwork involved in making a personal injury claim, so that you can focus on healing.
What types of compensation can I recover after a Manhattan personal injury accident?
This depends on many different factors, including the damages you suffered and the circumstances of your accident. Here are some common types of compensation that accident victims are often eligible to recover:
- Medical expenses – This includes reimbursement for medical bills, hospital stays, surgeries, medications, rehabilitation, therapy, assistive devices, and other healthcare-related costs associated with treating your injuries.
- Lost wages – If the injury caused you to miss work or resulted in reduced earning capacity, you may be entitled to compensation for the wages you have lost and any future income you will lose as a result of the injury.
- Pain and suffering – This refers to the physical and emotional distress caused by the injury and its impact on your daily life. Compensation for pain and suffering is meant to address the pain, discomfort, anxiety, depression, and loss of enjoyment of life resulting from the accident.
- Emotional distress – In cases where the accident caused significant emotional trauma or psychological harm, you may be entitled to compensation for emotional distress.
- Loss of consortium – This refers to the loss of companionship, support, affection, and intimacy from a spouse or partner.
- Property damages – If personal property (e.g., vehicle, belongings) was damaged or destroyed in the accident, you may be entitled to compensation for the repair or replacement costs.
The availability and amount of compensation can vary depending on factors such as the severity of the injuries, the impact on your life, and other factors. One of our personal injury attorneys can determine the total damages you suffered and give you an idea of what you can expect.
How can a Manhattan personal injury lawyer help me?
Negligent parties often deny causing accidents. Insurance companies will try to minimize your claim, and they have the advantage. Having an experienced personal injury attorney fighting for you can make a big difference. A lawyer can:
- Gather evidence to support your case, such as accident reports, medical records, witness statements, photographs, and video
- File all necessary paperwork and ensure deadlines are met
- Identify the negligent parties, which could be an individual, a company, or a government entity
- Handle all communication and correspondence with the insurance company
- Negotiate a settlement that meets your needs with the insurance company
- Present your case in court if a settlement can’t be reached
If you were hurt in an accident, we are ready to help.
Call a Reliable, Experienced New York Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Manhattan
Because insurance adjusters and opposing attorneys know we prepare every case very thoroughly, as if it's going to trial, they will usually offer our clients a favorable settlement out of court. If you were injured due to someone else's reckless, violent, negligent conduct or you lost a loved one in a wrongful death, call the New York personal injury attorneys Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP at (212) 341-7900 or contact us online for a free evaluation. Every conversation is personalized and confidential and there is no obligation. You only pay when we win your case for you!
551 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10176
By Car: Take 5th Avenue four blocks south of St. Patrick's Cathedral. Our office is between 45th and 46th Street.
By Train: Take the 7 to 5th Avenue; or the B, D, F, or M to 47-50 Streets - Rockefeller Center.