Newburgh Workers Compensation Lawyer
Injured at Work in Newburgh? Rely on a Determined Workers Compensation Lawyer Who Knows How to Obtain the Benefits You Deserve!
For more than 80 years, the experienced legal team at Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP has fought on behalf of on-the-job injury victims who are unable to work or have physical, emotional or financial issues due to injury or illness. If you were hurt at work and need medical procedures, rehabilitation or you've become disabled, our workers compensation attorneys are ready to help make things right. You may be struggling with a work-related illness or injured in a construction site accident or facing many other types of serious injuries.
If you were hurt while on-the-job or developed a long-term workplace illness in Newburgh, we know what you're going through. We're here to help. Our experienced workers compensation lawyers in Newburgh have a track record of success getting New York workers back on their feet - physically, financially and emotionally. Before you agree to an offer made by an insurance company, contact us. We're familiar with common tactics these companies use to keep money in their own pockets - and out of yours.
We fight for injured workers in Newburgh
People are hurt on the job every year in every industry. Common types of workplace accidents include:
- Slips, trips, and falls – Workers slip and fall on slippery or uneven surfaces.
- Lifting injuries – When lifting heavy objects, workers can suffer strains and sprains, herniated discs, and other injuries.
- Falling objects – Workers can be hurt by objects falling from heights at a construction site or from shelves in a warehouse.
- Machinery accidents – When workers are struck or caught in the moving parts of machinery or equipment, they can suffer serious injuries.
- Burns and electrical shocks – Workers can be hurt by heat, fire, chemicals, or electrical currents in the workplace.
- Respiratory problems – Workers can have trouble breathing after exposure to harmful substances, dust, fumes, or poor air quality.
- Repetitive motion – Conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome can be caused by performing repetitive tasks or improper ergonomics.
- Vehicle accidents – Workers can be injured in crashes involving company vehicles, forklifts, or other machinery.
- Occupational illnesses – Long-term health conditions can develop from exposure to toxic substances, such as asbestos or chemicals.
If you’ve been hurt on the job, you deserve workers’ compensation benefits
These benefits are designed to provide medical coverage and financial support to employees who suffer work-related injuries or illnesses. If you were hurt in the workplace, you need to notify your supervisor. You can then complete and submit Form C-3, the Employee Claim form, to open your claim for benefits.
But claims can be denied. The insurance company may decide there is not enough evidence to support your claim, or that you had a pre-existing condition. Navigating the complex claims process and building a strong case can be overwhelming, especially while you are still recovering from your injury. We can help.
Experienced Workers' Compensation Attorneys
As one of New York's longest-established workers compensation firms, Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP has a well-earned reputation as a results-driven law firm that stands up to aggressive insurance adjusters who try to push low-ball offers onto our clients. We take care of everything. From helping our clients understand eligibility requirements and filing initial claims to finding the right doctor and challenging denied workers compensation claims, we understand the legal process inside and out.
Make your case count. Contact us today. We take the time to listen to each of our clients' individual needs. Because we meticulously prepare each case as if it will go to trial, opposing insurance companies and attorneys usually offer our clients a significant settlement long before going to trial.
Contact an Experienced Law Firm to Handle Your Workers Compensation Case
Whether filing your initial claim or facing a denied claim, don't take on a Newburgh workers compensation case alone. If you're injured or unable to work, let a knowledgeable, aggressive attorney at Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP help you pursue the benefits you rightfully deserve. Call us today at 845-369-3071 for a free and confidential case evaluation. We work on a contingency fee, which means you pay us no legal fees unless we secure compensation for you.