Queens Personal Injury Lawyer
Injured Due to Negligence, Recklessness or Dangerous Conditions? Call Us Today!
Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP provides each and every client tough personal injury legal help, whether they were injured on someone else's property or got hurt because of someone else's violence or negligence. If you suffered violent assault injuries, a slip and fall, a truck accident, had your wallet stolen in a dark parking lot, got stabbed in an unlocked apartment lobby or your child suffered defective toy injuries, call us today. We fight hard for New Yorkers like you who are injured due to a personal injury of any kind, and we'll go to bat for you too.
How are people hurt in personal injury accidents in Queens?
Accidents caused by negligence happen all the time in Queens and throughout New York. Some of the cases we handle include:
- Slip and fall accidents – Slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere, from a grocery store to a public sidewalk. They can be caused by hazardous conditions, such as wet floors, uneven surfaces, or inadequate lighting.
- Negligent security cases – People can be a victim of an attack due to inadequate security measures. These can include insufficient lighting, lack of security cameras, lack of security personnel, or lack of fencing or other barriers.
- Product liability – Defective or dangerous products can cause serious injuries or even death. Examples include automobile parts, faulty machinery, home appliances, or children’s toys. Manufacturers and distributors can be held accountable.
- Dog bites – Dog bites can result in severe physical injuries, emotional trauma, and costly medical bills. Dog owners can be held accountable for their negligence.
What types of compensation can I recover after a Queens personal injury accident?
If you were hurt in an accident caused by another’s negligence, you may be able to recover financial compensation. Depending on the circumstances of your case, this may include:
- Medical expenses – Compensation for past, current, and future medical expenses related to the injury, including hospital bills, surgeries, doctor visits, medication costs, rehabilitation, and therapy.
- Lost wages – Reimbursement for the income lost due to the injury, including missed workdays, reduced work hours, or the inability to return to work temporarily or permanently.
- Pain and suffering – Compensation for physical pain, emotional distress, and mental anguish caused by the accident and resulting injuries.
- Property damage – Reimbursement for damage to personal property, such as a vehicle in a car accident or personal belongings damaged in the incident.
An experienced personal injury lawyer can determine the total damages you have suffered in your accident and give you a better idea of the types and amount of compensation you can realistically expect.
How can a personal injury lawyer help my case?
Recovering financial compensation after you’ve been hurt in an accident can be complicated. Negligent parties deny doing anything wrong and refuse to accept responsibility. Insurance companies use their advantage to try to limit your compensation. An experienced personal injury lawyer can:
- gather evidence, interview witnesses, analyze medical records, and consult with experts to build a strong case
- build a case that proves the other party's negligence, recklessness, or intentional actions caused your injuries
- determine the value of your claim by assessing medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages
- negotiate a settlement that meets your needs with the insurance company
- fight for you in court if needed.
Demand Justice For Dangerous Product, Poor Security, Premises Accident or Texting Driver Injuries
As longtime New York personal injury attorneys, we at the Law Offices of Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP believe injury victims should get all the compensation they deserve. We negotiate with automobile insurance companies and premises liability insurance adjusters on your behalf, and prepare each case meticulously, filling out every lengthy legal form and chasing down every document required for your personal injury case.
Call an Experienced, Trustworthy New York Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Queens County
Because every insurance adjuster and opposing lawyer in the country knows we research and prepare each case as if it's going to trial, they usually offer our clients great out-of-court settlements. If you were injured due to someone else's reckless, violent, negligent conduct or you lost a loved one in a wrongful death, call the Queens County personal injury attorneys Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP at (347) 926-7104 or contact us online for a free evaluation. Every conversation is personalized and confidential and there is no obligation. You only pay when we win your case for you!
118-35 Queens Blvd
Queens, NY 11375
By Car: Take the Grand Central Parkway E. to Exit 12 (Rt-25/Queens Blvd/78 Ave). Stay straight to go onto Grand Central Parkway/Peartree Ave. Continue to follow Grand Central Pkwy. Turn Right onto 78th Avenue. Turn Left onto Queens Boulevard. Our office is located across the street from CVS.
By Train: Take the E or F Trains to the Kew Gardens/Union Turnpike stop. Once you are out of the subway, walk along Queens Boulevard going towards 78th Avenue. We are across the street from CVS.