Rockland County Personal Injury Lawyer
Injured by Negligent Property Ownership, Reckless Conduct or a Defective Product? Call Us Today
Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP is the powerful legal team injured New Yorkers choose due to our 80-year record as successful NY personal injury attorneys who won't back down. If you were hurt on someone else's property or are a victim of violent assault injuries, a slip and fall shoulder or neck injury, a texting driver car accident injury or any unlawful conduct, we will fight for the compensation you deserve. Regardless of how, where or when you were hurt, let us evaluate your Rockland County personal injury case at no charge. It is very likely we can build a solid personal injury case and go after a proper settlement on your behalf.
What types of injuries do people suffer in Rockland County accidents?
When a negligent party causes an accident, victims can suffer serious injuries. Common injuries seen in personal injury accidents include:
- broken bones, including fractures in the arms, legs, ribs, or other parts of the body
- traumatic brain injuries (TBI) and concussions from falls, or other incidents, sometimes leading to long-term cognitive and physical impairment
- damage to the spinal cord, resulting in paralysis or loss of sensation and motor function
- back injuries such as sprains, strains, herniated discs, or fractured vertebrae
- injuries to muscles, tendons, and ligaments, including strains, sprains, and tears
- thermal, chemical, or electrical burns
- cuts and lacerations from sharp objects or broken glass
Following an injury, victims often require medical treatment. This may include ambulance service, diagnostic tests, imaging tests, surgery, hospitalization, medication, physical therapy, home health care, and follow-up doctor visits. Medical expenses can add up quickly, leading to financial stress.
How can a personal injury lawyer help me?
Recovering financial compensation following a personal injury accident is not easy. Negligent parties deny doing anything wrong and refuse to accept responsibility. Insurance companies will try to pay you as little as possible, or even nothing at all. They may even try to blame you for what happened.
Insurance companies have the advantage following an accident, and they know it. That’s why you need an experienced Rockland County personal injury lawyer who can help you fight back. An attorney can:
- investigate the accident, collect evidence, and gather witness statements
- review medical records, accident reports, and any other relevant documentation
- consult experts, if needed
- develop an effective legal strategy
- identify liable parties
- file all necessary paperwork and ensure that deadlines are met
- negotiate with insurance adjusters on a settlement that covers all your damages (including medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering)
- represent you in court if a fair settlement can’t be reached.
How much will this cost you? At our firm, there are no upfront fees or other costs. We handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. That means you pay nothing unless we recover compensation for you.
If Injured by a Robbery, Faulty Brakes or Poor Security, You May Have a Personal Injury Case
As New York personal injury attorneys for more than 80 years, we at the Rockland County Law Offices of Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP believe all injury victims deserve every penny of the compensation they have coming to them. We deal directly with responsible parties and their attorneys-including property liability insurance companies, car insurance companies or opposing legal counsel. We will take care of every legal form and chase down any document required to settle your personal injury case successfully.
Call a Motivated, Experienced New York Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Rockland County
Legal opponents know what they're up against when they see our name on a personal injury case. They don't want to face us in court because they know we prepare each case as if it's going to trial, so they will typically offer our clients major out-of-court settlements. If you were injured due to someone else's violent, negligent or reckless conduct or you lost a loved one in a wrongful death, call the Rockland County personal injury attorneys Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP at (845) 369-3200 or contact us online for a free evaluation. Every conversation is personalized and confidential, and there is no obligation. You only pay if we win your case for you!
369 South Main Street
New City, NY 10956
By Car: Exit 13N on New York State Thruway (Palisades Parkway). Head North on Palisades to Exit 10. Head North on County Road 33 (S. Little Tor Road) to County Road 76 (Collyer Avenue). Make right on Collyer Avenue to South Main Street. Make right on South Main Street, 369 is on right.