How a Workers Comp Lawyer Can Help
We Can Help You Get a Higher New York Workers Compensation Claim Settlement
When you are injured at work or realize you have a long-term workplace illness, it's your word against the insurance claim adjuster. From filing a workers compensation claim to choosing a doctor to preparing for workers compensation hearings, unless you have powerful legal representation at your side, you will have to prove your injuries to all the authorities involved-and most of them have every reason to doubt you. Your boss and the insurance company will save money if they can prove that you're lying, and the so-called "Independent Medical Exam" doctor is hired by the insurance company, so they have a vested interest in downplaying your work injuries as well. Don't go it alone-let a workers comp law firm with 80 years of experience fight for your rights!
NYC Workers Compensation Lawyer Who Will Handle Workers Comp Adjusters, Forms and Doctors
New York workers comp lawyers Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP know workers comp laws and OSHA regulations inside and out, and will help improve your workplace injury claim case, on every front:
• Help you to accurately fill out the confusing workers comp forms
• Handle all the other complicated paperwork
• Submit your workers comp claim to the correct office
• Negotiate with workers comp insurance companies
• Make sure doctors take you seriously
• Fight your denied workers compensation claim
• Represent you at workers compensation hearings
• Help prove your work injury to the Administrative Judge
• Represent union workers injured on the job
• Help city and state workers pursue civil service disability pensions
Since the 1930s, our firm has been dedicated to providing representation before the New York State Workers Compensation Board, from initial claims filing through the complete Boards Appeal Process. We have successfully won appeals argued before the United States Second Circuit Court of Appeals and are known for fighting fiercely for the rights of our injured clients.
If you have pain from a job-related accident, occupational disease or repetitive motion injuries, call us toll-free at (800) 692-3717 or contact us online for a free evaluation. Every discussion is confidential.