NYC Personal Injury Attorneys
When you're injured in New York, our law firm goes to work
Accidents happen every day in New York City, from slip and falls to car and truck accidents. When you've been hurt due to someone else's negligence, you have legal rights, and you need someone who will stand up for them. You need a NYC personal injury lawyer at Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP.
We help New Yorkers injured in all of the following types of accidents and more:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and falls
- Construction accidents
- Third-party work injuries
The accident wasn't your fault, and you shouldn't have to pay for it. Under New York law, you can file a claim for compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other losses due to the accident. That's only fair. But actually getting that compensation can be an uphill battle. The insurance company may question the extent of your injuries or even claim you did something to cause your accident.
When you’ve been hurt by negligence, we take action
Personal injury accidents in New York can leave victims seriously hurt. Some common types of injuries include:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) – These can occur when the head strikes an object or the brain experiences sudden movement within the skull. TBIs can range from mild concussions to severe brain damage, leading to cognitive, physical, and emotional impairments.
- Spinal cord injuries (SCIs) – Damage to the spinal cord can result in partial or complete paralysis, loss of sensation, and impaired bodily functions.
- Broken bones – Accident can cause fractures in various bones, such as arms, legs, wrists, and ribs. Fractures can range in severity, from hairline fractures to compound fractures that pierce the skin.
- Burns – Accidents involving fires, explosions, or exposure to hazardous substances can result in burn injuries. Victims can suffer pain, scarring, and long-term physical and emotional trauma.
- Internal organ injuries – Blunt force trauma or penetrating injuries can lead to damage to internal organs such as the liver, spleen, kidneys, or lungs.
Victims may need surgery, hospitalization, medication, physical therapy, and home health care. Medical expenses can add up quickly, leading to financial stress.
You deserve financial compensation
If a negligent party caused your personal injury accident, you should not have to pay for the damages you suffered. But recovering compensation can be complicated, and insurance companies have the advantage.
Negligent parties typically deny responsibility. And insurance companies use many different tactics to try pay you as little as possible – or nothing at all. For example, they may question the seriousness of your injuries or argue that they were pre-existing.
Another common tactic used by insurance companies is the lowball settlement offer. You may receive this offer soon after your accident. It can be tempting to accept it as medical bills start coming in. But their offer will fall far short of covering all your damages. We think you deserve better.
Personal injury attorneys who fight for your legal rights
That's where we come in. Our personal injury lawyers know how to investigate accidents and build a strong case that proves someone else's negligence or carelessness caused your injury. We'll also fight for the full amount of compensation you deserve - past and future medical expenses, lost wages and future earnings, lost quality of life, property damage and more.
We work this way because we're New Yorkers, too. We live and work here. We want to make our city safer, and holding negligent people and companies accountable does just that. We fight for results that not only help our clients recover, but also send a strong message that putting New Yorkers in danger is never acceptable.
It's tough to argue with our results - over 100,000 clients represented and billions recovered in over 90 years of practicing law in the Five Boroughs and beyond.
Schedule your free consultation with an experienced NYC personal injury attorney at our law firm. You can come to one of our five offices around the city, or we can come to you. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means we don't get paid unless and until we successfully resolve your case. Get an experienced accident lawyer on your side today.
Our New York City Offices
551 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10176
180 Livingston Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
2053 Flatbush Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11234
1775 Grand Concourse
Bronx, NY 10453
118-35 Queens Blvd
Queens, NY 11375