Queens Construction Accident Lawyer
Fearless Queens Construction Injury Lawyers Fight Hard For Workers Compensation Settlements
Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP is a nationally renowned workers compensation law firm that has been winning construction injury lawsuits for injured NY construction workers for more than 90 years. We go to bat for injured mechanics, sandhogs, carpenters, plumbers, welders, utility workers, foremen and electricians, and anyone injured on a building site. We know construction site workers risk their lives at work every day. The Bureau of Labor Statistics has studies showing that laborers endure the most job-related injuries and illnesses in the country and, with so much construction in Queens, we hear from injured construction workers more than any other Queens employee.
How do workers get hurt on Queens construction sites?
Construction is a dangerous job, and workers can be hurt in many ways. Common types of construction accidents include:
- Falls from heights – Construction workers often work at elevated positions, such as on scaffolding, ladders, or rooftops, and can fall when safety protocols aren’t followed.
- Struck by objects – Workers may be struck by falling objects or materials, such as tools, debris, or building materials, causing head injuries, fractures, or internal injuries.
- Machinery accidents – Operating heavy machinery and equipment on construction sites can pose risks, including entanglement, caught-in/between accidents, or being struck by moving parts, leading to severe injuries or amputations.
- Slips, trips, and falls – Uneven surfaces, slippery conditions, or inadequate lighting can cause workers to slip, trip, or fall on construction sites, resulting in sprains, fractures, or head injuries.
- Electrical accidents – Contact with live wires or faulty electrical equipment can cause electrical shocks, burns, or electrocution.
- Trench or excavation collapses – Workers involved in excavation or trenching activities can be at risk of cave-ins or collapses, which can lead to burial injuries, suffocation, or crush injuries.
- Accidents with power tools – An accident with power tools such as saws, drills, or nail guns can result in lacerations, amputations, or eye injuries.
- Chemical exposure – Workers in construction may be exposed to hazardous chemicals, such as asbestos, lead, or solvents, which can cause respiratory problems, chemical burns, or long-term health effects.
- Overexertion and strain – Construction work often involves manual labor, heavy lifting, repetitive motions, or working in awkward positions, which can lead to musculoskeletal injuries, strains, or sprains.
- Vehicle accidents – Accidents involving construction vehicles or collisions between vehicles and workers can result in serious injuries or fatalities.
When construction workers are injured on the job, they deserve workers’ compensation benefits. But the claims process can be complicated. Employers and insurance companies may dispute injuries and claims can be denied.
That’s why you need an experienced construction accident lawyer to fight for you. Our firm knows the workers’ compensation laws in New York and is very familiar with how the system works. We know how to build a strong case for benefits and can help you navigate the claims process every step of the way.
Construction Job Injuries Can Be Deadly-Call a Tireless Queens Accident Lawyer
We see devastating construction accident injuries every day. If you are your family's main breadwinner and you're laid up due to construction injuries, the well-being of your dependents is on the line as well. It is because we utilize workers compensation law and New York scaffolding law to help our clients as much as possible, that we are so successful at fighting for construction injury victims' rights. Insurance companies are notorious for downplaying construction worker illnesses and injuries, even traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury to paralysis and debilitating back injury or injuries requiring surgery. Regardless of how you were injured in a construction site job, get the powerful legal representation of Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP on your side.
With Our Relentless Workers Comp Attorneys in Your Corner, You've Already Got a Strong Case
OSHA safety violations, inadequate protective gear and dangerous working conditions can cause grave injuries, from defective heavy equipment injuries and falling off scaffolding to machinery accidents, and building collapse injuries. If you were injured on a construction site accident injury, or if you lost a loved one in a Queens construction accident wrongful death, we can help you pursue workers compensation benefits and wrongful death benefits. Call us toll-free at (347) 926-7104 or contact us online for a free evaluation so we can help. Every conversation is personalized and confidential, and we're on your side.
118-35 Queens Blvd
Queens, NY 11375
By Car: Take the Grand Central Parkway E. to Exit 12 (Rt-25/Queens Blvd/78 Ave). Stay straight to go onto Grand Central Parkway/Peartree Ave. Continue to follow Grand Central Pkwy. Turn Right onto 78th Avenue. Turn Left onto Queens Boulevard. Our office is located across the street from CVS.
By Train: Take the E or F Trains to the Kew Gardens/Union Turnpike stop. Once you are out of the subway, walk along Queens Boulevard going towards 78th Avenue. We are across the street from CVS.