Injuries Requiring Surgery
New York Workplace Accident Lawyers Who Help Victims Recover Compensation They Need
We see injured New Yorkers all the time who tell us their story of going to work one day and coming home in a cast, on crutches, or bandaged up after having a serious accident at work. For those who are most unfortunate, surgery was required after their injury, sometimes followed by a lengthy hospital stay and physical therapy to help them get their mobility back. That's when we stepped in, to help fight for their justice by pursuing every penny of workers compensation they had coming to them, from filing a workers compensation claim to choosing a doctor.
The list of potential work injuries that require surgical procedures is lengthy, including:
- Spinal fusion after spinal cord damage due to a fall from up high
- Wrist surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome due to repetitive stress injury
- Resetting broken bones and fractures after work-related car accident
- Brain surgery for traumatic head injury on a construction site
- Skin grafting after a bad chemical burn injury
- Suturing to repair severe internal injuries
Don't Go Through Work Injury Surgery Without Fierce Legal Representation
Any job-related injury that requires surgery is severe. Call the New York Law Offices of Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP at (800) 692-3717 or contact us online for a free evaluation today. We can help you recover both your health and any lost wages. We serve job injury victims across the entire New York City area, including Rockland, Suffolk, Kings and Queens Counties.