Office Locations v

Rockland County Civil Service Disability Pensions

Civil Servants Unable to Work Need a Relentless Rockland County Civil Service Disability Lawyer

New York State workers, New York City employees and those who work for other NY municipalities are usually not sure if they are eligible for civil service disability pension payments after being laid up with a disease, illness or injury. If you can't work because of an accident injury or you've become disabled, as a New York civil servant, you most likely can draw benefits from either the New York City Retirement System or New York State and local retirement coverage. Unfortunately, getting those benefit paid out to you is another story. Without a tough Rockland County civil servant attorney by your side, you may have your Civil Service claim denied. But if the dismissive pension administrators who may have delayed or rejected your claim have to deal with us, the outcome will be different because they know we won't back down.

We'll Help You Go After Your Rockland County Civil Service Disability Benefits

For over 80 years, we've been assisting Rockland County civil servants who need help tackling the complex civil service disability claim system, starting with understanding municipal disability pensions and explaining which types of civil service disability claims apply to their case. Potential benefits depend on your particular "Tier," which depends on your job type, employment history and retirement organization. We also look into any workers compensation, Social Security Disability and negligence lawsuit claims you may be able to pursue.

Call a NY Civil Servant Lawyer to Pursue the Civil Service Disability Pension Payments You're Due!

If you've been a State of New York employee or worked in NYC or surrounding municipalities, put our 80 years of knowledge and successful claims to work for you now that you are unable to earn a living. Our opponents know how much attention to detail we invest in each Civil Service case, and that we intend to win. They therefore usually make a very favorable settlement offer to our clients rather than face us in court. So with us in your corner, you'll be in the hands of a caring and experienced attorney.

Call Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP toll-free at (845) 369-3200 or contact us online for a free evaluation. We also represent Rockland County union members and offer full-service legal representation for every worker claim or lawsuit you should file.

Rockland County
369 South Main Street
New City, NY 10956
(845) 369-3200


By Car: Exit 13N on New York State Thruway (Palisades Parkway). Head North on Palisades to Exit 10. Head North on County Road 33 (S. Little Tor Road) to County Road 76 (Collyer Avenue). Make right on Collyer Avenue to South Main Street. Make right on South Main Street, 369 is on right.