Lynette Morrow, Associate
Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP
New York, New York
Lynette Morrow is an associate of Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton & Romano, LLP and handles Social Security disability matters for the firm.
Ms. Morrow graduated from The Ohio State University in 1990 and St. Thomas University School of Law in 2011. Ms. Morrow began working with the firm in 2021.
Ms. Morrow is a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives. Prior to her career in law, Ms. Morrow was a compliance examiner at the New York Stock Exchange (1994 – 2007).
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability/Supplemental Security Income
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- New York State Bar Association
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami Gardens, FL
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio